#1 Greetings


  Hi! I'm Chang Yun and my English name is Victoria. I graduated from International Business from NTUB. I'd like to work in a bank so that's the reason I chose 
finance as my major. I'm really glad to be here to studying with lots of outstanding classmates. If  we have a great competitor, we'll improve ourselves, so I really appreciate for that. 

  By the way, when I have free time, I like listening to music, going swimming, watching the dramas and also learning languages. For the first foreign language that I learned was English but even if  I've studied English for several years, I'm still not really good at it. So I hope in the new semester I will improve my English ability which is listening, reading, speaking and writing. I know if we don't use the language frequently, we will forget it quickly. Therefore, I should keep in touch with English. I believe I can do it! 

留言

張貼留言

熱門文章