#2 English Learning Podcast





Name of the podcast: Learn Thai

Link to the podcast:

https://player.fm/series/learn-thai-thaipod101com-1422723/all-about-1-the-top-5-reasons-to-study-thai-Apz7CLaWgHELkZlJ

What is the podcast about?

This podcase is talking about the top five reason to study Thai. There are two people in this podcase. One is the man who is the English native speaker and the other one is the woman who is from Thailand.

By the way, the five reason to study Thai which mention in this podcase is:

1. Thai is fun.

2. Thai grammar is very easy and simple.

3. Learning Thai will give you great insight into the world of Thai culture.

4. Living in Thailand is really cheap.

5. To communicate with Thai people.

Why you recommend this podcast?

    I love learning language and especially interested in learning English, Japanese, Korean and Thai. However, learning Thai is not easy because there is not lots of online resources. Therefore, when I know that this podcase is also have the channel teaching this lovely language, I feel so excited and want to recommend this to the friends who is also fascinated by Thai culture just like me.

留言

  1. The speakers who speak English with Thai accent is attractive.Also,I can training my listening and learn more Thai culture at the same time.Maybe I can find more interesting things about Thailand.

    回覆刪除
  2. As a language learner, I have never thought about learning Thai by podcast. This podcast is easy and clear for beginners, and I learned some interesting facts about Thailand and Thai language. Thanks for sharing.(⁎⁍̴̛ᴗ⁍̴̛⁎)

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章